Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A Sailor's Wife...The Toughest Job in The Navy

A Sailor\'s Kiss Pictures, Images and Photos

This is the first post of my new blog, designed to help Navy friends everywhere. I will post daily tips, hints, links and updates designed to fill you in on all the secrets of being a Navy spouse, girlfriend, or maybe just a friend or family member. Everything you're going through, know that you are not alone and that I will do my very best to help you through it. If you have any questions or would like me to post a certain topic that might help us all learn more, please feel free to make the suggestion right here <----- on the message board and I will get right on it!

I'd like to take this blog-time to praise Military wives, husbands, girlfriends and boyfriends everywhere. You're not alone. There truly is no tougher job in the military than being the steady ground your soldier walks on. The air he breathes when the sand and heat are choking him. The cool ocean breeze that blows away his tears. The love his soul clings to when he feels alone in foreign lands. I am your rock. I love you. I am a Sailor's Gal.

No comments:

Post a Comment